This friendly beach is a favorite with families and with small children. Kayaks and canoes can be rented, and water sports enthusiasts are welcome.
Kayak and canoe rentals, volleyball courts, buffets, sports equipment for rent, a children’s playground, and free WiFi provide complete relaxation. Parking is free.
The beach on Lábdihegyi easily accessible from road 71, and the train station and the long-distance bus stop are a two-minute walk away. By redeeming the beach ticket, you can also visit the Ecotourism Visitor Center, which consists of two exhibition halls, which offers a pleasant and meaningful activity even in bad weather, while we can get to know Lake Balaton and Badacsony from several sides. Particular attention is paid to environmental protection, there are selective waste collection islands and there is even a bee hotel on the beach.
– shower, new water blocks, cabins
– sports equipment for rent
– baby / mother seating area
– free WiFi throughout the beach
– free parking
– kayak and canoe rental, motor boat rental (the latter only with a guide)
– buffets, on Saturdays the neighboring producer-gastro and dog-friendly Foot Market
– beach library
– ecotourism visitor center
– on the beach, playground, sandpit, volleyball court, outdoor exercise machines
Photos by: strand.hu